At Zoosbury we take a pride in our 5 star animal education programme which is called ‘Zoo to you in a box’. We are experienced in talks and shows of all kinds with live animals for all age groups. Zoosbury is licensed by Shropshire Council and DEFRA to make animal educational visits, we are fully insured and DBS approved to work with Children and Vulnerable adults. All visits are hosted by David Riley, the owner and operator of Zoosbury. Over the last 25 years, David has worked in animal management, conservation and hosting animal talks, lectures and shows as a professional presenter. There are always 2 members of the Zoosbury team who attend every event to make sure the animal welfare is always kept at the highest standard and that all visits are 5 star quality. The types of visits that we make are as follows; please contact us for an exact quote;
- Birthday parties (normally 1hr visits)
- Educational visits from pre-school age upwards and we offer the following talks or we can offer bespoke ones for Key stage 1 upwards: Mini Beasts, Animals from different habitats, Rainforest animals, Animal Diversity, Nocturnal animals, Camouflage in animals, Classification and animal creature features.
- Visit to fairs, fates and charity events
- In-store visits to shops, business etc.
- Talks, shows and events for social groups, Scouts, Guides, Brownies, Cubs, Play groups etc.
- Seasonal, ‘Special edition shows’ (Please see below)
All events contain the use of live animals of different kinds.
Please visit our Facebook page to see our 5 star customer reviews.
All visits are subject to availability. Prices may change without prior notice, please contact us for an exact quote. We will not be beaten on price either. We reserve the right to change or remove animals from events if we feel the need to. Although we bring hand gel to all events for everyone to use, proper hand washing is still the responsibility of parents and responsible adults for all young people. We advise that hands are washed with hot water and soap straight after handling any animals. Pregnant Mums and those who are immunocompromised are advised not to handle any animals for their own safety and welfare.